Bounty Discotheque is one of Legian’s most popular nightclubs. It’s famous for organising ‘wet n’ wild’ parties, attracting young partygoers who are holidaying in Bali. Also fondly called the ‘Bounty Ship’, this vibrant entertainment complex comprises its expansive main discotheque venue, a restaurant and a bar.
- Bali Hai Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bathe & Breakfast with the Elephants
- Royal Mengwi Temple, Monkey Forest & Tanah Lot Excursion
- Quad or Buggy Driving Adventure & Tubing Excursion
- Romantic Aristocat Evening Cruise with 5-Course Dinner
- Bali White Water Rafting at Telaga Waja River
- Fast-Track Waterbom Bali Admission
- Lembongan Island Leisure Day Trip
- Private East Coast Tour
- Highlights Of Bali Full-Day Tour
Bounty Discotheque highlights
The décor is pretty impressive, with a front structure resembling a hull and sail masts glowing with white LEDs. There are 3 bars serving cold beers and brightly-coloured liqueurs. Cocktails are served in plastic drinking jugs, which you can sip from while freely dancing with the crowd. Bounty Discotheque also has 2 dancefloors (the largest of which is on the top floor), along with a separate deck with pool tables.
The real action starts past midnight – you’ll see overflowing decks and adventurous partygoers dancing inside human-size ‘bird cages’. Resident DJs usually spin hip hop, modern house, and RnB on most nights. Live entertainment varies, but usually consists of live percussions, foam parties, free drinking and pool competitions, fashion shows, go-go dancers and drag queens lip-synching to Whitney Houston and Dolly Parton.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9pm to 3am
- Location: Jalan Legian, Kuta, Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 752 529