Bali Beach Golf Course
Bali Beach Golf Course at Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel is one of Bali’s smallest golf courses, offering 9- and 18-hole courses with a private country club atmosphere. A round of golf can be quite challenging, thanks to its small acreage and greens surrounded by ponds, fountains, crisscrossing garden bridges, and pine trees. The golf centre Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6am to 6pm (hours vary by course)
- Location: Inna Grand Bali Beach Hotel, Jalan Hang Tuah No.58, Sanur Kaja, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80226, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)361 287 733
Big Garden Corner in Bali
Big Garden Corner is a stone sculpture garden and art space in Sanur. This family-friendly spot has spacious and flower-filled gardens that are linked by decorated pathways. You’ll also find life-sized stone sculptures of Hindu gods and goddesses, Balinese cultural figures such as the Barong and Rangda, as well as temple replicas and art installation made Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9am to 9pm
- Location: Jalan Bypass Ngurah Rai, Kesiman, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80237, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)812 3810 2983
Cemara Beach in Sanur
Cemara Beach is a continuation of Sanur’s coastal strip, located south of Semawang Beach. The waves are relatively calm, thanks to reefs protecting the coastline. At low tide, you can stroll on coarse sand and check out rock pools housing starfish, corals, and tropical fish. Cemara Beach offers a good walking, jogging or cycling path with Read More...
- Location: Jalan Cemara, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Mertasari Beach can be found in the southern part of Sanur Village. The beach is geared more towards local activities, such as fishing and boating, but there are touristy activities to enjoy as well. The beach is quite popular among windsurfers and kite surfers. There's a vast flat field that serves as a take-off and landing spot Read More...
- Location: Pantai Mertasari, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Padang Galak Beach
Padang Galak Beach hosts the annual Bali International Kite Festival every July. The area enjoys strong winds (10–20 knots) from June to August, making it a popular spot for Bali’s traditional flying hobbyists. The beach is also close to Taman Festival Bali, an abandoned amusement park with dilapidated structures and ornamental figures that are partially covered with Read More...
- Location: Jalan Padang Galak, Kesiman, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80223, Indonesia
Pantai Karang Beach
Pantai Karang is a small and secluded beach in Sanur, about 1 km south of Sindhu Beach. Swimming, playing, and sea kayaking are some of the best things to do here, thanks to its relatively calm waters. There are inexpensive gear rental operations at Pantai Karang Beach, many of which don’t impose a time limit. Part Read More...
- Location: Jalan Pantai Karang, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Pantai Matahari Terbit Beach
Pantai Matahari Terbit Beach is a 500-metre strip on the northern end of Sanur, about 2 km north of Padang Galak Beach. Its name means Sunrise Beach in Indonesian. The beach may lack a sandy shoreline, due to wave breakers and a beach footpath bordering the waves, but it’s popular among locals looking to catch the Read More...
- Location: Jalan Pantai Matahari Terbit, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80237, Indonesia
Pantai Segara Ayu Beach in Bali
Pantai Segara Ayu is one of Sanur’s centrally located beaches. It has a stretch of clean and white sand that’s maintained by hotels and beach restaurants along the coastline. The beach is popular for its broad sands and calm waves, where you can enjoy recreational activities and excursions to the Nusa and Gili Islands. There are Read More...
- Location: Jalan Segara Ayu No.8, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80227, Indonesia
Pantai Semawang Beach in Bali
Pantai Semawang Beach is one of the small coastal areas along the Sanur coastline. The beach connects seamlessly with Cemara Beach to its south, both of which offer impressive sea views. The waves are calm enough for swimming and snorkelling. The Sanur beach footpath, which runs parallel the coast, is popular for jogging and cycling, especially Read More...
- Location: Pantai Semawang, Jalan Setapak, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Serangan Island, located 10 km south of Denpasar, serves as a nesting ground for sea turtles in Bali. The island is also home to Sakenan Temple, located on its westernmost edge. Daytrips to Serangan Island are organised by the Turtle Conservation and Education Centre, which allows you to learn about the endangered species and see baby turtles being released into the ocean. There’s a shark nursery on Jalan Tukad Punggawa that houses over a dozen black-tip pups and white-tip reef sharks.
- Location: Serangan Island, Serangan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- How to get there: taxi, takes 15 minutes from Sanur main road
Sindhu Beach has a wide sand bed and moderate winds, making it popular for leisurely and challenging sports in Bali. Snorkelling, canoeing, and kite surfing are some of the best things to do if you want to stay active during your holiday. Local art shops and warung (food stalls) line the roadsides and along Sindhu’s footpath, Read More...
- Location: Pantai Sindhu, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
SOS From the Deep Escape Room Bali
SOS from the Deep Escape Room is part of the Coral Triangle Center (CTC), an NGO-foundation focused on the conservation of marine ecosystems in Indonesia. This unique recreational centre challenges you to escape its eco-themed chamber through puzzles about coral reefs. The escape room’s games are suitable for players aged 7 years (accompanied by an adult) Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 9.30am to 8pm
- Location: Jalan Bet Ngandang II No.88-89, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
- Tel: +62 (0)811 3940 0400